Labels

Friday, February 24, 2012

The new vision for my life




I seem to have a new grand idea for how my life should be every few months... I change my mind a lot. My current vision for my life is just amazing! Simple, beautiful, natural, serene. I'll be a beautiful earth mama with her cute little baby, living in a simple yet adorable home in the woods, making rustic delicious food for my family, painting, writing, and walking in the woods. Here are some inspirations for my lovely home. These are all houses I lust after...































Beautiful brick and chickens... who wants eggs for breakfast?























Dark wood clapboard house in the woods,
with a bike leaning up against the side for my rides to go to the market.
(Yeaa, I guess in my mind I'm living in either small town Vermont or the countryside of England, huh?)


No comments:

Post a Comment