Labels

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday!

Happy Saturday! What to do today? Relaxation is on the agenda. This little guy does not like the idea of relaxation. He's like, "Mom, Dad!! You're both home! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! We NEED to go play!!" He is always super psyched about life. And is not too happy about us lazing around reading. We thought about snowshoeing today or skiing, but chilling sounded better.

Jake wants to play

I think I'll do some yoga, maybe workout, definitely peruse pinterest (as usual) and read these new blogs I found like Nat the fat rat which is ADORABLE! And later meeting a friend for wine- yes!

So, sorry Jake, but this is more what I had in mind for Saturday:

A little yoga...



That's me! Doing a little yoga at Red Rocks with a friend.

Looking at pretty pictures online of things I can't afford...


Love this dress! And the white blazer



Loads of fun jewelry and bright nails- spring time!


Aztec patterned clutch


Funky Necklace



 
 Cute blue dress- messified outfit


And then end the day with some wine and girl talk....




No comments:

Post a Comment